- AROCSA values individual privacy; as such we want to ensure all visitors to our website have the opportunity to know what information we collect about them and how they can limit the use of personally-identifiable information beyond the purposes for which they first provided it. At all times, however, AROCSA reserves the right to disclose information if required by law or to comply with valid legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order), to protect AROCSA’s rights or property.
- We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number or any other data you share voluntarily with us) from you when you set up an account on the website, you subscribe to our newsletters or subscribe to any of the products and services we offer. While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as accessing specific products and platforms) requires registration. The information we collect may be used to send you offers based on your previous interests. Additionally, we may use the information you provide to us to contact you about our events via e-mail, gain your input through surveys via e-mail or create additional communications and activities that will be beneficial to you. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses.
- We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in our products and services, customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- We collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our website. We also identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website.
- If you make a donation payment on our website, we will also ask for your credit card number or other account number you wish to be charged, as well as your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. We do not give out your credit card or other account information to third parties unless you authorize us to do so or if it is necessary to process your donation and to verify payment data. By making a donation and/or purchase, you consent to us providing your financial information to our service providers and other third parties as we determine necessary to process the transaction, such as Internet payment processing services and/or debit card processing services.
- AROCSA does not rent, sell, share, exchange or give any donor personal information originally received through our website. However, we may share statistical or demographic information in aggregate form with third parties for marketing or research purposes. This aggregate data will not contain any information that personally identifies you.
- Cookies – A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. AROCSA places both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. However, our cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Arocsa.org has layered security in our systems. All online transactions are encrypted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) before transmission. On secure pages, the website address in the address bar at the top of the browser screen starts with an “https” instead of an “http”. All databases containing personal information are securely stored and only accessed by authorized personnel. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
- AROCSA does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we find out that it has personal information about a child under age 13, we will take prompt and reasonable steps to delete it.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. You may opt out from receiving e-mail communications, mailers, or telephone contacts from AROCSA by emailing us. You can also unsubscribe by clicking the one-click unsubscribe button located at the bottom of every email.